• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Turbo Civic Type R with 11PSI

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:17 pm Post subject: Turbo Civic Type R with 11PSI

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

Got my car back from CPL Racing yesterday fitted with boost controller.

Max boost is now 11PSI (Dyno Below)

Dyno.jpg

My car now has 59WHP more than when it went in there. So I would think a sub 13 1/4 mile with full interior is now pretty acheivable.

Seems very quick on the roads and brings a new meaning to "wheel spinning" :)

Thanks Guy!

Nice results Ryan, start going faster then me and ill be letting your tyres down on Saturday :)

Looks like I need cams ASAP

How much is a turbo kit compared to the JRSC?

Depends what you want ryan has a built engine and so can run more boost but obviously costs are £££

Standard engines will run 7/8 PSI no problems details of the turbo kits can be found on

www.cplracing.co.uk

and they are more than having a supercharger, but the results in BHP gains are obviously greater.

Depends what you want

Though the differences on road between JRSC and even big power Turbo are minimal at speeds up to 80mph...after then the extra grunt comes into play of course.

As always, especially when tuning FWD, the trade off is between traction and power. You have to get the balance right when tuning your car for everyday use.

woah!!!

gota break that 400bhp mark, what changes have been made since the start of this thread and the 303bhp other then upping the boost?

woah!!!

gota break that 400bhp mark, what changes have been made since the start of this thread and the 303bhp other then upping the boost?

Nothing he has got some Captain Brave underpants and upped the boost :p

Impressive figures Ryan, and there wa sme thinking with a few more mods coming soon :p I would have been able to keep up with you god damn it.

Always get outboosted :)

It is pretty dam fast with just me and no rear seats..... almost too fast ...

The brakes and suspension will have to be done before i think about any more power :)

It is pretty dam fast with just me and no rear seats..... almost too fast ...

Im in shock ryan saying a car is too fast, then I read the almost bit :)

Back