• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Turbo Options

Never heard of the company but it seems too cheap to me.

For comparison TDI-North charge £6k to supply and fit their own.

They offer same kit not fitted for £500 less. And other turbo options. Here is mention elsewhere on the site that you need to already have kpro. Does seem far to good to be true. I'd never heard of the company before but came across it by chance.
Might contact directly to get more information.

My main concern with this would be reliability, dont fancy handing over £2k if its going to be a load of crap. then having to pay £6k on top to get it done right at TDI

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is unfortunately, if you are looking to do something along the lines of a turbo install then going to a reputable tuner with a proven pedigree is a must, you wont find better than the lads at TDI just watch their turbo videos on youtube.

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is unfortunately, if you are looking to do something along the lines of a turbo install then going to a reputable tuner with a proven pedigree is a must, you wont find better than the lads at TDI just watch their turbo videos on youtube.

True. :rolleyes:

I never got a reply to my email. Just sent it out of intrest anyway. I've got plans to go to tdi on 18th next month and while am down am hopfully going to try catch the man utd liverpool game of i get tickets. Be a neutral at the football for a change.

i made my kit turbo, custom made by me, all the parts to put the car rolling includinge tune, 5000 euros

Back