• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Turbo Project

Yours isn't the first time I've heard of Endless Horizon fvkcing up.

Basically someone I know had a B16 conversion done by them but it became a long drawn out process and they damaged his bodywork by dropping the air ride with the wheels turned

No offence mate but I went to EHM and it looked pretty poor. The place wasn't clean, bits everywhere, cars everywhere, low rent premises. Thankfully I was just buying a small part but it didn't look the sort of place that I'd trust my car with.

No offence mate but I went to EHM and it looked pretty poor. The place wasn't clean, bits everywhere, cars everywhere, low rent premises. Thankfully I was just buying a small part but it didn't look the sort of place that I'd trust my car with.

None taken mate, you're speaking the truth.

Where are you from? And are you looking for another garage to complete your work?

I am in Farnborough so the nearest garages would be TGM Sport, 10min max and Eurospec. Tom from TGM didn't recommend me to turbo charge the car due to heat issues, something to do with the turbo sitting near the brake reservoir and I have had other EP3 owners who have had bad experience with Eurospec. What really ticks me off is, I am not asking for the world, it's so easy but yet they choose take the p*ss.

I am just trying to establish who I need to contact from Trading Standards. Just been looking on the Northamptonshire Council website and they just tell you to contact CAB for consumer advice.

I personally believe that garages should be legally registered and rated for their performance. Be subjected to random checks and have appointed officials to contact customers to establish if they are happy with their service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because TGM don't recommend a turbo doesn't mean they won't undertake the work if you ask them. But they use Eurospec to map their cars so that may be a no go for you then.

Feel wounded for you. I'll ask a mate who had to go through this process and see what he done to get some sort of compensation and to get justice.

You say they damaged the car on the inside now too?? They sound like jokers!

Feel wounded for you. I'll ask a mate who had to go through this process and see what he done to get some sort of compensation and to get justice.

You say they damaged the car on the inside now too?? They sound like jokers!

Thanks bro looks like I will have to take this route.

He told me he took them to county court. Obviously will need proof etc but my mates going to read through your thread and help if he can.

Ok guys so just an update.

i decided to discuss my concerns about the project with EHM. And everything's seems OK. Car is fine and paint work is sound. I spoke to EMH at great lengths and was honest about how unhappy I was with project. They have agreed that it has taken far too long and will now crack on with the work. So it should be done by the end of July which I have agreed to.

If I have any pictures I will post them up:)

I invested in a iPad mini last Christmas and I downloaded dash command and brought wireless plug which works along side dash command. The plug gets connected to the OBD II PORT. I want to somehow make a custom dash so the iPad mini can sit and be removed when required. I think I will have to sacrifice my stereo though, which isn't a big problem.

But this is what information it will display:

You can run a diagnostic tool also. And if you are on a race track, you enter your location,which it maps the whole course. So when you complete the track, it records your data.

you can customise your horsepower dial to whatever min and max setting lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Typerfusion I just been reading your build thread and I'm trying to get my head around this.

You dropped your car off on the 1st aug 2011 and it's now 2014 and they still haven't finished? 3 YEARS?

Do EHM even know it's been 3 years?

You have a patience of a saint and I certainly wouldn't have waited that long. I would have killed someone there for taking that long.

Well as much has I hate to say this but the car isn't finished yet. EHM have closed down there business and DNR Engineering has been re-instated. So It's a one man band. When the car is going to get finished? I don't know. Time to place your bets. Winner gets a ride :)

Hi there

You have lots of patience this I must admit,I know from personal experience how it is there

Hopefully will be finished soon and you can enjoy it,good luck

Thanks,Jura

Hi there

You have lots of patience this I must admit,I know from personal experience how it is there

Hopefully will be finished soon and you can enjoy it,good luck

Thanks,Jura

Thanks Mate, :) I am finding it hard but I am trying to be realistic about everything. Now that EHM have gone, Darren is picking up everything by himself. He has confirmed today that the engine wont go in until a few weeks so I guess I have to find another hobby in the mean time.

Back