• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Type R badge and stickers

I've seen some Type R's that have the Type R badge on the sides of the car near the back wheels and a badge on the front grille.

Is this an extra as some cars don't have this?

The side decals and front grill badge were a optional extra. £75 for the lot iirc.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

I had some made today for the sides to replicate the badge on the rear, they look rather nice but not too much.

I rather the sides dont have the stickers. mines doesnt imo i think it looks tack.. badge on the grill looks alright but upsets the look of the front i think.

i only have the badge on the back and i pref it that way.

I rather the sides dont have the stickers. mines doesnt imo i think it looks tack.. badge on the grill looks alright but upsets the look of the front i think.

i only have the badge on the back and i pref it that way.

I think it depends on the colour.

On my milano Red I didn't think they were needed, as the colour of the badge would be washed out.

When I changed for a black FN2 I had them fitted from day 1

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

seen where your coming from with that paul. because im in the milano it just looks out of place!

Back