• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R EP3 Lowering Spring Ride Height (Pictures)

Hey there guys,

I am looking to get lowering springs like I have been for a while but I plan on doing it end of this month now as I have already got the JDM ARB & Bush Kit ordered...

I want to see the Ride Height of Eibach Pro Kit / Sports Kit / Skunk2 Lowering Springs / Any others that have been done also. Can you guys post a picture of your cars or any that you know of.

Reason for this is I don't want to be disapointed by the springs I buy as I am thinking of going for the Eibach Pro Kit and I don't want to be disapointed by a tiny little drop but then again I don't want the drop to be too low as I use it every day!

Thanks guys!

JubeiTigeruk:confused::D

I got eibach pro mate, the stance is perfect. I also got rota 7.5j alloys so a bit wider too! Plus no issues with speed bumps.

I got eibach pro mate, the stance is perfect. I also got rota 7.5j alloys so a bit wider too! Plus no issues with speed bumps.

Any chance of a side picture of your car id love to see what they look like just I was considering more between the Pro Kit & Sportline

Ah thats a great help thank you. Its a nice look actually isn't it! I wish I could find a nice picture like that of the Sportline one!

Apex 30's Rota 8j rims...

Looks higher than it is at the front as I have 40's on the front, it is low enough that it catches the front now and again..

20120427_111345.jpg

20120427_111413-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those 30mm springs? :eek: i thought 30mm was meant to be quite low, but that still looks like a 4x4 :(

The 25 / 30MM Pro Kit isn't a great drop. It was perfect for me in not wanting to damage the underneath! However the Sport Line / Skunk2 ones I have seen used and they have been great if you want to show off a bit of low using lowering springs.

See that doesn't look too bad! Tastefully low, or is it just the lighting? Would love too see one in propper light!

That's exactly what I want! What are they called & where do I get them! Any problems with speed bumps on your exhaust?

The Pro Kit which is the ones higher than the Sportline ones I didn't really have any problems but I am guessing you would on these because some of the not so high things on mine was sometimes catching some higher speed bumps. Skunk2 ones you should get I have wanted to see someone's EP3 with them on as I was going to get them at first.

The Pro Kit (Green Alloys Guy) - http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=HONDA&model=CIVIC&year=2001%2B+EP3+CIVIC+TYPE+R&level1=SUSPENSION+%26+STABILITY&level2=LOWERING+SPRING+KITS&level3=&id_product=5760

The Sportline Kit (Pink Alloy Guy) - http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=HONDA&model=CIVIC&year=2001%2B+EP3+CIVIC+TYPE+R&level1=SUSPENSION+%26+STABILITY&level2=LOWERING+SPRING+KITS&level3=&id_product=5762

S
portline Cheaper too ;)

I think I got that right and I hope this helps.

Sorry if I got it wrong Mr Green & Pink ! lol

JubeiTigeruk

It says it fits (pre facelift) on the funky power site! I have an 05... :( will the sportlines still fit?

Back