• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Type R (FN2) Alloys

Hi,

Any one know if the EP3 alloys would fit the FN2?
Do they hav the same fitment?

Wanna get a cheap set of EP3 alloys for track day dis summer...

Many Thanks

I think Honda have been crafty with the new FN2's wheels. The standard 18" are crap tbh, their ok i suppose but not the best so then what they have done is put the optional one's at a high price. I have to admit the optional ones are very nice but a little expensive. I prefer the old EP3 wheels to be totally honest, but these days companies use these techniqes to get the most money out of you! :(

hi ,

do you know what model of enkei wheels is standard for FN2 ?
i changed the original wheels with optional Storm 18`` wheels and now i want to see the weight differences ...
if you know the weight is better ....

Attachments

• CTR.jpg
    CTR.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 61
Hi everybody, wish nice afternoon

at first sorry for my, hope intermediate english and no grammar :D, I believe you will understand. My CTR is 6 month old and has 14000km (8750 miles) and need new rims (here in middle Europe we have real winter with low temperatures and the 18 rims became the status winter rims). I d like to buy the optional 19" but I am afraid of their weight. Have someone the real information of 19" weight?

Thank you

Hi everybody, wish nice afternoon

at first sorry for my, hope intermediate english and no grammar :D, I believe you will understand. My CTR is 6 month old and has 14000km (8750 miles) and need new rims (here in middle Europe we have real winter with low temperatures and the 18 rims became the status winter rims). I d like to buy the optional 19" but I am afraid of their weight. Have someone the real information of 19" weight?

Thank you

Think the OEM 18inch are about 13kg. The 19 inch Blades should be sligtly lighter....

Will confirm the OEM 18" weight in a few day, as i'm about to change them...

Think the OEM 18inch are about 13kg. The 19 inch Blades should be sligtly lighter....

Will confirm the OEM 18" weight in a few day, as i'm about to change them...
I will enjoy for result...

but 13kk for 18" is to much I think. When I catch the K3 Formula(8,5kg) and CTR 18" with same parameters, my feeling is, that both are the same weight.

I will enjoy for result...

but 13kk for 18" is to much I think. When I catch the K3 Formula(8,5kg) and CTR 18" with same parameters, my feeling is, that both are the same weight.

The K3 Formula are good looking wheels, and very good weight aswell!!!

I'm fitting some Volks TE37.

The K3 Formula are good looking wheels, and very good weight aswell!!!

I'm fitting some Volks TE37.
Yes they are, I have 18" at present, but ET is wrong. Btw. I want to sell them.
Volks, great, good choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back