• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

type r fn2 interior light issues

hi everyone just bought myself a milano red 09 ctr a couple of weeks ago. so far tbh ive been swaying from loving it to almost disliking it! its got, the 3rd gear issue, the clutch is damn noisy and stone chips are a constant battle im loosing! but its not enough to take it back i do love her really. so the local crack dealer is putting in a new clutch master and tomorrow i go to complain about replacing 3rd 4th synchros. so thats sorted. just the front interior lights now to sort if anyone knows how to fix the spots only work when the door is open and you can turn the off individually then,but when the door is closed no light no likey!
i havent bothered my ass checking the fuse as i thought if it was blew then they wouldnt come on at all?
any takers?

I take it you've tried playing with the toggle button in the middle? I'm pretty sure it's off all together, on with the doors or on full stop. I didn't think it affected the spots though, so that doesn't make sense.

To be honest that sounds like it's been re-wired. Get the dealer to look at it.

sorry for the late reply. all work and no play makes jack a dull boy. yea its wierd the only way it works is when the door is open then all the buttons function, door closed nothing. i cant take it to the dealer mate cuse i wired up rickhondar footwell lights. and im pretty sure thatll void warranty! even though it was the same before i fitted them.
ive been reading this forum for last few weeks you seem to be the yoda of hondas! if you had the chance of a 2nd hand gruppe m for 450 would you buy it? have this chance today but need to make shape at it if im buying it cant decide between it of HKS. id be happy to lose a couple of bhp for a nice induction note. im afraid of buying the gruppe and it sounding like stock! decisions...

The GruppeM sounds nice, but not as nice as the HKS in my opinion. The last GruppeM I saw go, went for about £400 so maybe try bartering.

It is a good intake though!

I'd try the dealers though regarding the lights though fella, if it's a faulty door switch you would hardly have caused that with the footwell kit!

Back