• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type r has packed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milzeh - Thats a GENUIS idea!! or just set fire to it lol!! I dont think i could do that to mine :( I love it too much :D

Are there any cars that somehow prevent knackering your engine from downshifting at too high revs?

Fire Starter

Milzeh - Thats a GENUIS idea!! or just set fire to it lol!! I dont think i could do that to mine :( I love it too much :D
I couldn't fire my own either. I know people that would do it for me if I asked them. It's not in my nature, It's a very chav stunt to pull even if you do get away with it.

!

Yeah just hope you're not insured with a forum insurance company who have been following this thread. :)

If you torch your car and attempt to claim for destruction by fire then TRO will not attempt to hide any posts/input onto this forum if requested by Police/Insurance investigators.

Get some mates to help dump it in some ditch & report stolen. Say the keys were nicked from your kitchen utensil holder, Insurance should pay out then. Just a bit naughty like. :twisted:

Possibly THE stupidest post I have seen on any forum. Ever. And I've been on some retarded forums.

LMFAO

Possibly THE stupidest post I have seen on any forum. Ever. And I've been on some retarded forums.
LOL Yes it is a stupid post. I wouldn't dream of doing anything so stupid ever although alot of chav scum do it all the time. It's called having a crack, a bit of banter. If you took it seriously then you're very naive for doing so. By the way this is not one of your retarded forums! This is a brilliant forum, met some top people & learned alot of usefull things from many. I come back here because of many intelligent members who are NOT Pikey Chavs. Theres nothing wrong with a fun stupid post now & again. Sorry if I upset you Mr.Serious.

I never refered to this forum as being retarded.

It may have been inteded in a humerous way, but it could be read in a very different way fella.

You appology is accepted. Hugs? :lol:

This thread is dead. Comments and ideas have been taken beyond normality.

Game Over.

If the OP wishes to restart a thread of similar nature then feel free to do so.

Would those contributing to any follow up thread please offer sensible and justifiable comments.

Regards,

Scouse/TRO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back