• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

type r jacket

nooooo...don't do it!!!!

you will get the "look at this tw@t in his type R jacket......guess what he drives?"..... :wink: :lol:

Funny enough this subject came up on another forum quite by chance.
I am getting the 2007 Type R jacket and fleece, here are a few pics of the 2007 range - they also do ladies sizes and I have not posted the pics of the pens or key ring.

Due to popular demand (well someone did ask);

Pictures of the new Type R clothing and accessories.
For prices please call your dealer.

Type R jacket
Rally%2520Jacket.jpeg

Type R fleece
Fleece%2520Jacket.jpeg

Type R Tee Shirt
T%2520Shirt.jpeg

Type R mugs
Mug.jpeg

Type R watch
Watch.jpeg

and finally, the Type R baseball cap
Baseball%2520Cap.jpeg

Hope that helps.

images worked for me.

The type-r watch looks ok. Since I knackered my old watch at the weekend.. may try to find out how much they are.

You do realise that unless you actually stand beside your car permanently people will just think you're one of those tw@ts who wants to drive a Type R but can only afford the jacket :lol:

You get it a lot with Subaru 'owners' :roll: :lol:

Jap Tart said:
You do realise that unless you actually stand beside your car permanently people will just think you're one of those tw@ts who wants to drive a Type R but can only afford the jacket :lol:

I had a Suburu jacket once :oops: :oops: :oops:

In my defence I bought it when I went to Rally GB in Wales because it was on offer, warm and waterproof :oops: :lol:

Jap Tart said:

exactly. they are a bit sad unless you are 15 and can't drive. :wink:

Shackbleep said:
images worked for me.

The type-r watch looks ok. Since I knackered my old watch at the weekend.. may try to find out how much they are.

Chronograph, water resistant 3 dial watch on a black leather strap. Supplied in a gift box.

RRP £70 inc VAT. (Subject to confirmation when ordering)

Cannot order before January

Jap Tart said:

What about company car drivers?

Interesting though but as regards the jacket, well for me it is a tool of my trade - I work in a dealership and the owner would be mortified if I turned up for work in a Toyota/Ford/Peugeot jacket so I get the Honda goodies to wear, usually FOC.

As I have said in another forum - I really don't care as I will wear what I want when I want and if people think I am a wannabe owner then they do not know me or my finances and they can think what the hell they want.
I have access to drive any Honda of my choice and my own cars just happen to be Vauxhalls as that is my choice as I have to pay to maintain, tax and insure several of them.

At the end of the day - it's only an item of clothing for gods sake, if you don't like the look or want to wear it, then look away.

mmmmm. I have the Type R Jacket....I believe Honda completely sold out of the present black one.
As a matter of interest, there was one being sold on E bay last week, brand new--loads of bids and fetched over £60 !!! plus postage!!

mmm. Collectors item.???-----------Well iits better than an old Honda Catalogue lol lol.

The 2007 range of Type-R jacket and fleece looks good but I prefer the old jacket as it's longer and has more pockets.
Definately wouldn't wear one when going out with the missus :lol:

I wore mine with pride & now where a Ralliart one. If people think thats sad then thats there problem. I couldn't give a rats arse what other people think.

Your just not hardcore enough :lol:

I can't understand the hatred for people that wear Honda jackets. Do you have the same opinion of people wearing McLaren F1 team shirts, or VR 46 clothing? Showing your support for your car/brand is not sad in any way at all. I have certainly never looked at someone wearing a CTR jacket and thought what an idiot...

Back