• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Type r jdm :(

as per Suits post...

1252515586073.jpg

bonus gazelle

1252420931412.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone get an answer what the OP is asking here? i think i just died a bit inside when i read this thread :S

can someone get an answer what the OP is asking here? i think i just died a bit inside when i read this thread :S

The OP was about personal opinion. The poster then turned out to be quite a rude individual after continuously not adhering to our requests about not typing in text speak.

Sounds familiar doesn't it Project90 :lol:

The OP was about personal opinion. The poster then turned out to be quite a rude individual after continuously not adhering to our requests about not typing in text speak.

Sounds familiar doesn't it Project90 :lol:

I've no idea what your on about there i have never used text speak :D, on the plus i got a new phone with a qwerty keyboard on it and i don't use text speech as much now.

so you have deleted some of his other posts in this thread and made it very confusing for others to follow, why not just delete it?

so you have deleted some of his other posts in this thread and made it very confusing for others to follow, why not just delete it?

That's the problem, no posts have been deleted from this thread... :freak: :lol:

I've no idea what your on about there i have never used text speak :D, on the plus i got a new phone with a qwerty keyboard on it and i don't use text speech as much now.

We have deleted a thread that the user created slagging the admin/mods off because we continuously asked him to use correct English after he failed to listen to us.

As Neil has mentioned this thread remains in tact.

Good to hear that you're becoming a literately pure. :D :smt023

Why are you reading a nearly 2 year old thread?

Haha, I didn't notice that. Even more reason why it was such a waste in that after a year and a half it still doesn't make sense.

I'm tempting by the FD2 for my next car that is why, so I'm looking through this section of the forum.

Back