• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type-R number 3 - CW DC5 - Now with pics

No updates as of yet really :(

had a full services at Honda, and a health check.. all good!

got some spoon socks and a spoon rad cap fitted.

the spoon rad cap (which I've had since October) had lost its gel sticker thing, emailed Spoon Sports and they are sending me a brand new one free of charge by air, good customer service IMO.

If the weather is good this weekend ill be fitting a rear tie bar and giving her a full detail (wash, clay, glaze, polish and wax)

I've owned the car for a little over two weeks, main thought: White is stupidly hard to keep clean! :lol:

Dude, that gel thing will fall off your new Spoon rad cap too. They always come off.

When you get the new one, peel the gel bit off and re stick it with some Araldite. This is what I did and it stayed put.

Fcking weather ****ing me off.

Do you think a once a week clean on a whitey is good enough?

Fcking weather ****ing me off.

Do you think a once a week clean on a whitey is good enough?

Yeah man.

In this weather, it doesn't matter what you do, it'll still get dirty.

I've gone back to a black car. Like a dickhead.

Lovely DC5 dude! Where abouts in Essex are you? I'm in Colchester so will keep my eye out.

Definitely hate this weather, white must be terrible, black is another horrible colour to try and keep clean!

Yeah, in this weather I would probably leave it locked away with a cover.

We just got a new jet washer at work, so when we do the works vehicles I can give mine a cheeky wash.

Lovely DC5 dude! Where abouts in Essex are you? I'm in Colchester so will keep my eye out.

Definitely hate this weather, white must be terrible, black is another horrible colour to try and keep clean!

What do you drive? I'm from Colchy.

Dude, that gel thing will fall off your new Spoon rad cap too. They always come off.

When you get the new one, peel the gel bit off and re stick it with some Araldite. This is what I did and it stayed put.

Thanks mate :) top idea!

@wicker. Thanks fella, she's a proper beauty! And I'm in Witham :D

@cjn. I cleaned her twice last week, jermals right, In this wether you can't do anything :p but she sleeps in a warehouse so isn't too bad!

Last edited by a moderator:
The 8ball isn't great for jap meets, there's been one that was okay.. The others were a bit if a flop.

We normally meet up with with a few tegs at bluewater :)

What R are you going to be getting?

Thanks mate :)

Erm nothing for a few months as I'm off travelling but as soon as I get back gruppe m, and then the other breathing mods. Undecided which yet :D
look forward to see what other mods you decide on :) when are you off travelling round canada??

Back