• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type-R number 3 - CW DC5 - Now with pics

:cool: are you going to the f1 gp while your there? i was looking at a toda back box dolphin tip for my ep3 :lol:

:cool: are you going to the f1 gp while your there? i was looking at a toda back box dolphin tip for my ep3 :lol:

I wanted too but I'll be in the wrong part
Of Canada at the time :( about 7 hours away! :lol:

And I'm most propably going to go for the straight tip.. Prefer it over the dolphin, although if a dolphin comes up for grabs I'll most likely get excited and buy it! Haha

Either way, lovely exhausts!

More than likely. :lol:
Good choice ;)

Yeah it sounds awesome, better quality than the Toda too ;)I don't think I would look elsewhere having owned a few exhausts, the twin loop is just right :)

The 8ball isn't great for jap meets, there's been one that was okay.. The others were a bit if a flop.

We normally meet up with with a few tegs at bluewater :)

What R are you going to be getting?

Ah right thought I hadn't seen many happen!

Going to get an EP3, always wanted one since I saw a premier in the showroom back in '05, insurance has stopped me but I'm 22 in August and so I'll bite the bullet and go for it :) plus in August my funds will have freed up a bit and some other stuff so wont have to worry about the extra it will cost to run etc!

To be fair it sounded good as it was last year at the Ring on full chat and from the vids it sounds pretty awesome with the Feels header.

Will be able to give a good account in a few weeks.

Ah right thought I hadn't seen many happen!

Going to get an EP3, always wanted one since I saw a premier in the showroom back in '05, insurance has stopped me but I'm 22 in August and so I'll bite the bullet and go for it :) plus in August my funds will have freed up a bit and some other stuff so wont have to worry about the extra it will cost to run etc!

Im Selling a Premier ;)

Loop is mine.

Game ON! :lol:

Loop is mine.
15709920.jpg

Back