• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type R Seats

24/7 spares is also worth a shout although it'll probably contact a lot of the same breakers as the link above:)

JDM/AE seats will sell all day long for £700 a pair. It is one of those things, like the Gruppe M that you will always get your money back on when it comes to sell. :eek:

wow didn't realise they were worth that much. When the time comes to sell my car i might as well take it to bits. I'll probably get more :p

my cosmic ep3 55 plate has facelift seats , ive been robbed lol

Who did you buy it from?

You got pwned.

I remember some joker on CTRO mentioning pxing his CTR prem but was gonna take out the seats before he did.. perhaps it is this one?

wait now im confused , jermal had said that my if it didnt have the momo steering wheel or premier recaros then it wasnt a premier , it dont have the front fogs either , so my point is , are all 55 plates premier editions or what??

i bought the car from evans halshaw in kilmarnock , im absolutely raging now ive found this out , where do i stand on this one as far as it not having the extras that should be in this model , exactly what type of seats etc should be in my 55 plate ep3

It could just be a Facelift that was registered later on in the year in 2005. For example there was a one left and a new buyer got a healthy discount.

For it to be a premier it should have,

- red carpet
-type r embossed front calipers
-recaro seats
-momo steering wheel
-tinted rear glass

Depends on how much you have paid for it mate whether you have been had or not, check out piston heads and take a look at the prices of premiers to facelifts and make a decision from there.

Helps to research what car your buying before you buy it.

Im sure it wasn't intentional by the garage.

BQkHwCGkKGrHgoH-CoEjlLlfZ3LBJ5jyyI2.jpg

These are premier seats.

Don't worry about it buddy, premiers are selling for about a grand extra if not a little bit more. As long as you didn't pay premier money that is...

i bought the car from evans halshaw in kilmarnock

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

THAT was your first mistake, jokers the lot of them in there....

My mum bought a car off them, took weeks to get simple stuff sorted out (they even gave her tax disc & documents to another customer). Always fobbing off as well "aw James is off today" etc, it was a joke from start to finish :evil:

sounds familiar

mate we got that same excuse , "oh garys not in today ", waited 3 weeks to get the car apparently due to dvla retention , ended up tellin us he had swine flu lol , theres a few thngs i wasnt happy about with them , aw well you live and learn

Is there a place where I could find the premier recaro's?

Or does someone know what type of recaro's they are (recaro sport - trendline or something else...)???

DC5 recaros all the way! If I was keeping my ctr long enough they would definitely be in there...so nice!

Just been reading through these post's and nobody even mentioned the red leather...
They are the proper shizzle.
Were can these be brought doe's anybody know??

Just been reading through these post's and nobody even mentioned the red leather...
They are the proper shizzle.
Were can these be brought doe's anybody know??

Bought, not brought dude.

Im not a fan of leather in hot hatches, too slippery and too hot or cold.

C4DOC has the leather in his car, it does look good but not something I would choose for my EP3.

Back