• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Type-R Steering Wheel (urgent help needed!)

Dynax

The Babysitter
I'm going to buy a Momo Steering Wheel (Same as CTR one) and airbag to fit my car.

Was wondering, is this a straight swap? I have a 1.4 so the wheel is that naff one :roll: Is the airbag system the same?

Any help appreciated

I cant say for certain mate, but i cant see why honda would bother making different airbags for different models.....would be an unessorsery cost

I would be very careful when it comes to fitting it if you do buy it. Get someone who knows what they are doing to do it for you :idea:

Dynax...how much have you spent on that car?? Would it not have been cheaper to get a CTR in the first place. :roll:

insurance was an issue I guess.... :wink:

Have a plan of what im doing to my car...Should be finished by end of this year...Then i'll drive that for a year, and hopefully get a CTR next december when insurance is up.

As for fitting, i know a friend down local Honda, so i'll ask him and give him some cash 8)

I've bought the wheel + airbag 8)

Dynax said:
Have a plan of what im doing to my car...Should be finished by end of this year...Then i'll drive that for a year, and hopefully get a CTR next december when insurance is up.

As for fitting, i know a friend down local Honda, so i'll ask him and give him some cash 8)

I've bought the wheel + airbag 8)

like was said before mate i would be careful with anything like that!!!! 8)

Back