• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 TYPER Sweden - Whats it all about?

Hi chaps!

Englishman living in Sweden here. I head up TYPER Sweden, a new production company/project setup by myself and my good photographer/film friend, David Gabrielron.

What is it all about?

In short, we're producing online content for manufacturers of aftermarket performance and aesthetic parts for the FK8! My FK8 project will be presented in the form of many chapters capturing emotions in moving picture, with successful Sweden fashion and commericial photographer, David!.

In each chapter and with each collaboration partner, our goal is to awaken the passion and emotion around owning this beast of a car! So far we have some great content coming up from collaborations with Raceseng, Dream Automotive, Pimp My Civic and Eibach!

We woud love to get everyones following and support over on both our YouTube and Instagram channels/pages. We will also be organising competitions to win gear/parts for your beloved. Please check us out and see what fun videos we have coming.

I have past experience with working together with Swedish SFX makeup duo Ellimacs SFX and now want to branch off doing my own thing, producing content for like for like people who share the same passion.

Heres our first video [video=youtube;F5Uso-U8R4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Uso-U8R4o[/video]

wowsers, nice video and music.. certainly gone for the emotional angle. I look forward to future content...

Not a huge fan of the winter wheels though!!!!!

Amazing video work mate, props to you.

Only thing I wonder is how come you chose the ugliest type R to do videos for :lol:

Jokes aside, those wheels need to go, they make it seem like it's had a shoddy body kit put on and wheels aren't wide enough to fit haha.

Sort of reminds me of this:
sdsdsd.jpg

I follow you on Instagram, nice material. If you ever need any drone work let me know :)

I see you recently partnered with Dream Automotive as well :)

Only thing I wonder is how come you chose the ugliest type R to do videos for :lol:

Jokes aside, those wheels need to go, they make it seem like it's had a shoddy body kit put on and wheels aren't wide enough to fit haha.

sdsdsd.jpg

:lol:

I know, I do hate the wheels too..all cars in Sweden must legally have a set of winter tyres/wheels, so when I bought the car in December I just went with the "factory/standard" option from the dealership. I hate them too but they do a good job when its blistering cold, wet, icy, snowy you name it. The roads here are salted most nights too, so I would hate for my pride and joy to be ruined over the "legal winter tyre period" over here in Viking land.

It will kind of fit what we are creating with the project Chapters, as in one video 06663 will get a "wheel upgrade".

Thanks for the kind words, emotion is what we are going for in future films!

wowsers, nice video and music.. certainly gone for the emotional angle. I look forward to future content...

Not a huge fan of the winter wheels though!!!!!

I know...I hate them, see my reply to "SK-R" :asw:

Thanks dude. We are going to try and touch at heart strings...the emotion and passion around owning an FK8, and the joys of upgrades!

I follow you on Instagram, nice material. If you ever need any drone work let me know :)

I see you recently partnered with Dream Automotive as well :)

Hello Mr Boulter!

Thanks! We will improve lots in each project/video! If we need any drone shots of good ol' Blighty, I will most definitely give you a shout, what drone do you have?

sdsdsd.jpg

Oh and by the way, I have some Eibach springs and spacers on the way...just for you! happy now? ;) :D

Be very interested to see the spacers. I was looking a mine this morning and they just need to come out a little bit...cos stance.

Really wonder how this will effect handling, torque steer etc though

I am unsure of the brand of these ones, but they are 25mm the same as Eibachs. Their 25mm ones are direct bolt on! I personally feel it finishes off the stock look better :)

[video=youtube;1rTysniQx58]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rTysniQx58[/video]

I am unsure of the brand of these ones, but they are 25mm the same as Eibachs. Their 25mm ones are direct bolt on! I personally feel it finishes off the stock look better :)

[video=youtube;1rTysniQx58]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rTysniQx58[/video]

I think you lost your lock nut. did it rust off? :lol:

Oh YouTube look what you have done.....thought I was watching war of the worlds for a sec..!

They stick more than I thought. Me likey.

Be very interested to see the spacers. I was looking a mine this morning and they just need to come out a little bit...cos stance.

Really wonder how this will effect handling, torque steer etc though

I would really like spacers but not sure the aesthetics are worth compromising the aerodynamics around the wheels

Back