• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

typhoon or aem v2..... which has more heatsoak??

I can imagine, can't be a good look!

I log on to ITR-DC5 constantly and missing something as important as that is shocking!!!

Thanks for that anyway

I dunno what to do now haha i have a typhoon and not sure if i should sell it, i have a loud exhaust so im not bothered by the sound of induction i jus want the best power wise abd tbh i dont notice anything wrong with the typhoon it pulls very well in all gears and dont notice any flat spots or anything what else should i look for??

Also on the first page with pics of the induction kits, i fitted a breather between the small pipe coming off the induction kit towards the block dont know if that will help??

Last edited by a moderator:
Not strictly true. ITG, ARC, AEM/Injen CAI and so on make decent gains, just happens the GruppeM is at the top of the tree power wise. If you want quiet with 90% of the top end gains, and better low end torque then an ITG is a perfect kit for example.

I agree with HASNIC with the CAI options, ive fitted the Injen CAI to mine (exactly the same as the AEM) and it has made a difference, ive had the car De-carbonised (injection system) using the Terraclean system to get rid of the years of crap build up. According to the Dyno it now reads 224BHP, cant remember WHP off hand but it has increased.

Back