• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tyre dressing

Hi, does anyone have some good recommendations on tyre dressing, at the mo im using Autoglym instant tyre dressing, its good but a bit messy, are there any others that are good.

+1 on this iv used a few but non seem to last or like you say they are messy and just end up with a layer of dust stuck to the side wall and wheel were you've got over spay.

I've been using autoglym for a while, thought it was pretty good until my friend came round the other week to wash his car... He brought some poundland instand tyre dressing spray, a bottle about twice the size of the autoglym stuff. It worked quicker and gave a deeper black than my stuff and when I saw his car last week, they still looked pretty good. So yea, I'm getting my next bottle from poundland :lol:

Back