• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tyre fitting price up

Just a quick query chaps.

Anyone got a rough idea of how much it costs to fit and balance tyres?? i'm looking at getting 4 new corners from camskill and and want to see what i'd be looking at all in roughly!
cant seem to find anything online!!

cheers

I got quoted £15 a wheel last time. This including getting rid of the old tyres as well as they have to pay to get them disposed of.

I also think they were probably a bit miffed that I wasn't buying the tyres from them! :lol:

I took mine to National Tyre's, paid £20 which went straight in his back pocket.

this ^
find one of their fitters and ask them if they'll fit em cash in hand rather than goin to the desk will be the cheapest way of doing it, everytime i've asked one they've always done it, easy money for them!

Don't camskill offer a fitted price or is that black circles?

Any back street garage will do it as its quick easy work

I pay the guys where I work in biscuits for four tyres fitted inc valves and balancing.

thanks for the quick responses! its going to be a cash in hand job me thinks!

just out of interest anyone else bought of camskill? mate from SXOC recommened me, i'm thinking on this occassion 'its to good ...and it is true!!':lol:

I got quoted £15 a wheel last time. This including getting rid of the old tyres as well as they have to pay to get them disposed of.

I also think they were probably a bit miffed that I wasn't buying the tyres from them! :lol:

If they didn't fleece us i would probably care!!!!:lol:

I bought my ITG filter from camskill

Arrived quick, to the point I was supprised they managed to get it me that fast

Would definitely recommend from my experiencw

I've been quoted £5 a corner, with new valves and balancing... There are no tyres on the wheels at the moment though!

Don't camskill offer a fitted price or is that black circles?

Any back street garage will do it as its quick easy work

I pay the guys where I work in biscuits for four tyres fitted inc valves and balancing.

Camskill will fit but you have to be local to Whitehaven or travel, though it is miles away from anywhere.

Back