• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tyre pressure for 245 30 20

Hi all I have searched can not find an answer my r type 2017 is running 20inc alloys with the above tyres any recommendations on the pressure should be in them
Many thanks
Darren

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

Hi all I have searched can not find an answer my r type 2017 is running 20inc alloys with the above tyres any recommendations on the pressure should be in them
Many thanks
Darren

Try the default pressures and change them slightly, see what works for you.
Very useful forum not

Thanks!

Many thanks
Darren

So your car is running standard tyres and you can't find the tyre pressure!?! Have you checked the driver's door where the pressures normally are?

Basic stuff

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

So your car is running standard tyres and you can't find the tyre pressure!?! Have you checked the driver's door where the pressures normally are?

Basic stuff

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk
Checked the door downt show that size oddly enough that's why I asked here

Back