• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tyre pressure standard wheels/tyres

Hi all

Can someone help. What tyre pressure should you be putting in the wheels on a ep3 type r. I use the car mostly OAS a track car

Thanks lee

Plate on the body in the driver's side door shut should have the tyre pressures on for normal road use.

Track pressures vary from setup to setup, and what sort of a driving style you have so it's what works for you really.

The standard tyre pressures recommended by Honda are 32/30.

As Loxy said on track the pressures will very loads depending on your setup, tyres, track temperature, driving style etc.

I am running road tyres and usually lower to around 28/30 and then keep checking/ adjusting aiming for 32/30 when hot.

I run mine at 32psi all round and im using nitrogen and what a difference it as made ive got better corner grip and also better MPG aswell so i would recommend to anyone on here.

Back