• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tyre prices

right i need two new front tyres the best ones ive found are 2 brand new falkens ZE912 88W XL which are £150 delivered is that a good deal?

I have proxies on now and I think they are brilliant. Better then the budgets or slick bridgestobes I had before them by miles

Proxies have soft sidewalls, another to avoid IMO. I you only have £160 for two then IMO you should save for some decent tyres.

Vredestein’s are great tyres IMO , I've had these on most my cars and can't fault them @ £80-85 a tyre too

Proxies have soft sidewalls, another to avoid IMO. I you only have £160 for two then IMO you should save for some decent tyres.

I have proxie 4's dont know if there different? Havent really got much to compare them to, **;l bare this in mind in the future.

Also never drive hard in the rain so again nothing to compare on that either.

If you got that sort of money, try Kumho's KU39. They are £156 for 2 fitted. They are mid-range tyres.

Back