• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tyres for Enkei Evo 8 Wheels

I am just coming up to my first MOT and I know I need new tyres BUT the problem I'm having is that the tyre is rubbing against the arch causing cuts in the side of the tyre wall. I'm told but a mechanic friend that it isn't too bad but I don't want this to happen to my new tyres as it's a pain in the arse. Any Ideas?

As much as I trust you can any one confirm this, as I don't won't to get round to fitting them and they don't quite fit... but cheers anyway MilanoChris

Sorry for doubting you, ha. Believe it or not went to the cinema the other night ( saw Ted great watch ) and there was a Civic sitting in the car park with the same alloys but with 215/40/r17 on. So you were right. Cheers Mate.

I have 215 - 40 -17 on my Enkies

No problems with rubbing at all but they no longer protect the rim so be careful when parking etc etc.

205/45/17 on mine
5284e8c7-e184-a0e8.jpg

Back