• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tyres in 17x8 CTR & brakes OMNI

Hola,

I have a Type-R 2005 and have bought a few rims OZ ULTRALIGERA that they are of measurement 17x8 what' s the opinion of mounting 225/40/17? Also I have bought brakes, OMNI, They are of 300 mm (drilled) and 4 pistons... DOT4 Motul RBF600... very thanks!!

imagen0733wn.jpg

OZ_Ultraleg_M_1_500x500.jpg

1348.jpg

Oh Yes!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The wheels are great but the Brakes are STUNNING!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Scousefella said:
Oh Yes!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The wheels are great but the Brakes are STUNNING!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Oh yes 8) 8) 8)

That will be a great combo :twisted:

Love the wheels !! :shock:

Didn't know OZ did them ! Are they light?

The brakes look a good bit of kit too :twisted:

i actually dont like superleggers (or whatever they are called) but those wheels are pure sex!!!

how much were they?

thanks!

OZ ultralight wheels price is 900,00 € (17x8 5x114,3) + 215/40/17 (very radikal :roll: ) Hankook Ventus Sport K104 87W price is 400,00 € = 1.300,00 € total price.

Kit OMNI by ZSPEED (for EP3) 4 psitons calipers, 300 mm disc two pieces drilled, latiguillos metal, etc... = 700,00 €

all new!

opinions please? very thanks!

It is a buy in group of the forum www.clubtorque.com (kike-r).

total price = 670,00 €
taxes = 5% (Canarias - España) = 33,00 €
shipping cost proporcional group buy (1 kit brakes) = 47,00 € aprox ¿?

sorry, not 700,00 €... TOTAL PRICE + shipping cost aprox. = 750,00 €.

:wink:

Thats still very cheap for a 4 pot braking system surely?

Anyone?

Sounds like you done very well :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:
Thats still very cheap for a 4 pot braking system surely?

Anyone?

Sounds like you done very well :wink:

Yeah it is very cheap for a 4 pot system seeing as my Stoptech kit cost nearly £1500 and the Spoon 4 pots alone cost around the £1000 mark.

Don't know how good Omni brakes are though so I can't comment on whether that it is a good price for that particular kit.

Only thing I have noticed is though from the pic the don't seem to be very thick. May hinder cooling.

Back