• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

tyres in 17x8 CTR & brakes OMNI

soldado said:
OMNI, pistons are Nissin and my english is very bad I don't speak more :D my pics brakes+OZ pronto!! :wink:

Your English is better than my Spanish :wink:

CTR said:
Yeah it is very cheap for a 4 pot system seeing as my Stoptech kit cost nearly £1500 and the Spoon 4 pots alone cost around the £1000 mark.

Don't know how good Omni brakes are though so I can't comment on whether that it is a good price for that particular kit.

Only thing I have noticed is though from the pic the don't seem to be very thick. May hinder cooling.

For the money you can't gumble surely.

Aren't the same size as standard stoppers, but just with 4 pot calipers?
If thats the case, can't see cooling being an issue if you use uprated hoses & fluid tbh.

Yeah Brakes workout around the £450 and the wheels alone work out to be around £620.

easiest way to convert euros to pounds is

EUROS * 0.684

I would be well up for those brakes but looking into buying a house now!

soldado said:
OMNI, pistons are Nissin and my english is very bad I don't speak more :D my pics brakes+OZ pronto!! :wink:

Omni = Nissin

Spoon = Nissin

Omni = £500 approx (discs, pads, calipers, metal hoses)

Spoon = £1460 (calipers and pads)

Hmmmmm....... Even though I love my Spoons, I can't think how they can justifiably cost nearly a £1000 more! :?

Gunn79 said:
Hmmmm... They are £856.43 (exc VAT & Delivery) from Performance Solution;

Clicky!

Look @ what it says though :(

Omni-Power 4 Piston Big Brake Kit

£856.43

- Greatly Decreased Stopping Distances
- Very Minimal Brake Fade If Any
- Firmer Pedal Feel
- Deeper Corner Braking
- Better Lap Times At The Track

**All Civics Must Use Integra Knuckles
**Must Use 17” Wheels Or Larger

That mean using different hubs say off the DC5?

SpaceMonkey said:
CTR said:
Yeah it is very cheap for a 4 pot system seeing as my Stoptech kit cost nearly £1500 and the Spoon 4 pots alone cost around the £1000 mark.

Don't know how good Omni brakes are though so I can't comment on whether that it is a good price for that particular kit.

Only thing I have noticed is though from the pic the don't seem to be very thick. May hinder cooling.

For the money you can't gumble surely.

Aren't the same size as standard stoppers, but just with 4 pot calipers?
If thats the case, can't see cooling being an issue if you use uprated hoses & fluid tbh.

Definately not mate, not for that kind of money.

I think that they are slightly larger in diameter than the OEM, could be wrong though, but they do look a little on the thin side or maybe it's just deceiving from the photo.

What I'm trying to say is with an uprated stopping package your obviously going to be giving it a lot more abuse and therefore generating a lot more heat so I would want as much cooling as possible.

IMAG29.jpg

IMAG31.jpg

IMAG37.jpg

Waiting OZ wheels & brakes OMNI.... waiting, waiting.... :D

Back