• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Ukdm/jdm suspension

Hi

Is the jdm ep3 suspension different to the ukdm ep3? Or is it just the pre-facelift and facelift that is different?

Front and rear anti roll bars are different between UKDM and JDM. Front roll bar is a different shape for clearance of the exhaust and the rear is slightly thicker.

So apart from the anti roll bars on the jdm the rest of the suspension set up is the same? Its just the pre-facelift and facelift that have the different suspension set up?

As far as I'm aware there's no other differences between UKDM and JDM. Also there's no difference between pre facelift and facelift.

Ye just looked on wikipedia all it says is the facelift came with revised suspension settings, i just presumed it had different suspension lol i wonder what the revised settings were?

Not actually sure what the changes were but they are suppose to handle better / oversteer less from lift-off. Not sure if you would see much difference changing the pre-face dampers / springs for the facelift ones.

More likely the 'revised' suspension was different alignment settings. Steering racks were slightly different on the facelift as they don't suffer from seizing up.

I noticed a nice change from the rear jdm anti roll bar so that extra thickness must help :)

Wouldn't be able to comment on the rest ! FRSU or coilovers really instills a confidence in these cars that is hard to match.

Back