• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Under £50 interior/ exterior mods

hi guys,

i just purchased a 55 plate ep3, and i have an endless list of engine/ intake/ exhaust mods that i would like to do but these will have to wait till i have a bit more money.

Someone is buying me a present for my birthday in a bit and have given me a budget of £40/50.

What mods would you recommend for the interior or exterior for this budget?

Ive looked at gear knobs, etc not really sure what to go for

Rattle can your centre console and door handle inserts, cost about a fiver and takes a couple of hours tops.

Skunk2 Gear Knob for the inside, Team Heko or Climair wind deflectors for the outside?

skunk 2 gear knob, :). Chris is selling interior light kits, there pretty good. Some TRO url's :)

cant remember how much they cost now but go for a shortshifter. Much better improvement than a skunk2 (i have both).

The only difference is the one you get has 6 gears rather than the 5 geared one pictured

dont know if skunk2 do one, i have a tegiwa one. Think mugen do a mega money one, and there are one or two more out there, buddy club springs to mind

sweet, ill keep an eye out. Thats the whole assembly rather then just changing the centre

Yeah the whole assembly, also got some solid bushes from tegiwa. Hoping for a huge difference.

Yeah doing my bushes today. Hoping it makes a big difference. Although my clutches days are number

Doesn't the buddy club shifter reduce horizontal throw also, as opposed to the Tegiwa which is vertical throw only?

Tegiwa bushes are a great mod IMO. Skunk 2 knob is lovely but very expensive for what it is.

Theres a second hand one for sale on CTRO if it hasn't already sold. £110 IIRC. It does reduce the horizontal and vertical throw of the shifter.

Back