• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Under seal

Neily03 said:
All UK cars have this as standard. :wink:

is ok as standard mate or would it be a wise investment to have done again.... in possible problem areas or is done the best it can be by Honda? :oops: :?

craigiusmaximus said:
Neily03 said:
All UK cars have this as standard. :wink:

is ok as standard mate or would it be a wise investment to have done again.... in possible problem areas or is done the best it can be by Honda? :oops: :?

It can only cause problems in the future, moisture can get trapped under the coating causing rust. I wouldn't bother. :D

This is the main reason i didn't go for a DC5, when you get them over here they need doing but getting the coating on as well as the factory (Dry conditions) is very hard so most will end up going rusty a lot faster than UK CTRs. :evil:

Having owned both and seeing them both up on ramps, I would say there was no more underseal on the Civic then there was on either of our DC5's. have also seen Ciivcs starting to rust on the chasis rails.

I would recommend getting the underneath wax oiled as that attacks and prevents rust.

Back