• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Unsilenced 2.5" b-pipe needed urgently

Hazz

B16
Anyone got any bright ideas where I might find an unsilenced 2.5" b-pipe delivered by tomorrow? I can't trust an Ebay seller to deliver on time. Anything but Spoon really.

Already tried Speedeight, ABP, CPL & vtec direct.

Thanks to whomever made this a thread (bearded one I assume)

Southport mate, can't tavel either. I'm car-less.

Spoon would be awesome, it's just got a silly price tag for a bent pipe and a couple of flanges.

Good thinking... unfortunately they're made to order :(

Is there anywhere nearby you could maybe pop in for a custom b-pipe, when i had mine done on my mini they did it same day, picked car up 3-4 hours later.
Depends on how busy places are, but could be worth a shot phoning around if all else fails.

I'm kind of strapped for time and don't have access to the car at the moment to take it somewhere for a custom pipe. Basically I pick it up from Grinspeed tomorrow and I'm driving straight to TDI for a RR session.

There's a crack in my current b-pipe at the rear hanger. Hence the urgency.

It's a long shot Loxy but I have already tried ringing them several times. No answer as usual.

Got hold of them at 5pm in the end. They had nothing lying around and no complete systems to split either.

Plan is now to botch it for the RR and I'll slap a new one on next week.

Back