• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

unsilienced supersprint bpipe spoon n1 backbox fitted!!!

Just got the above fitted today and bloody hell its a loud system prob the loudest Iv heared

When I floor it it sounds like a superbike :twisted:

Had a wee old man shouting at me and he was waving his walking stick haha

Sounds awsome

I've got the silenced one which is loud enough. Yours must be mental. You Obviously don't have to travel far to work.

Dont use it for work mate got a company car yip its mental but am loving it

Makes me laugh when I floor it,everyone stops to see what the hell it is!

Well just make sure that you dip the clutch when you are going past the old bill.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha that sound like my kind of exhaust ! im after the buddy club you reckon its about the same noise level as your set up ??

Never heard the buddy club only seen clips think they nice and loud to!

the only think about my set up is its droony inside the car but sounds awesome when I floor it

When the weather gets better I will try and get a soundclip

If your after a loud set up I would recommend this it sounds mental :twisted:

I must admit, the child in me wants to get an unsilenced one but I think a silenced pipe would be better in the long run

I agree and have a silenced one on my own CTR. Sounds perfect with the Supersprint rear silencer.

Just got the above fitted today and bloody hell its a loud system prob the loudest Iv heared

When I floor it it sounds like a superbike :twisted:

Had a wee old man shouting at me and he was waving his walking stick haha

Sounds awsome

gona purchase one of those pipes at the end of the month, mine screams atm but need more noise :lol:

Back