• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

update on my cosmic ep3 :) (pic heavy)

Had my ep3 for over a year now so about time i got round to starting some mods/paintwork :) few pics below going for a full repaint just trying to find the time :(

decided to get rid of the horrible jap plastic cheap silver dash look lol

black rims

painted rear bumper with blacked diffuser look

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it bud! Wanted a cosmic grey when looking but ended up with a NHB which was my second fave. Great job on the wheels too. Got any other plans?

Planning on coilovers and a exhaust next not going crazy done that on my last car prob be replacing this with a m3 and keeping this for track use after summer, I'm near Tunbridge wells! Colour code for cosmic is (nh674p) got it finished at last

null-39.jpg

null-41.jpg

awesome job on the dash, I've been looking around for colour ideas and considered cosmic grey but wanted to know what it looked like.... I may have to copy :D

sprayed my dash cosmic grey a year or so ago, gotta say you've made a much better job of it than i did, looks awesome!

Back