• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Upgrade Headlight/Sidelight Bulbs

H1 dipped
HB3 full beam (apparently)

Have a look on here mate all the bulbs sizes are listed.
http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?63573-Honda-Bulb-Sizes-Types

When i first got my EP3 two years ago straight away i bought Ultima 120% brighter bulbs, as the current ones were different (one bulb was bluey, one yellowy looked sh1t) the ultimas were a tiny bit better but didn't last long, pretty sure they slowly got worse too. So I bought cheapy ones which i have in now which seem loads better lol. When these go though i think ill get the osrams unless some better ones come out by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I've somehow managed to mess up installing mine, or got a dodgy one: they both work but one side is a lot dimmer (Visibly so, can tell when shining on other cars). Going to have a poke around and see if it isn't seated right or something, hope I don't have a faulty one as the packaging has gone now!

Yeh check its pushed right into the holder mate, maybe pull it out give it a blow or something then pop it back in. Normally does the trick with other electrical stuff

OSRAM nightbreakers don't last long at all though.
One of my nightbreakers just went pop, going to try something else, just not sure what

OSRAM nightbreakers don't last long at all though.
One of my nightbreakers just went pop, going to try something else, just not sure what

Ah right isit, i still havent bought anything yet. Im **** keep my cheapo's till the go then probs go for the philips xtreme white (pretty sure thats what there called) or there new 130% extra light ones.

Let me know what you get mate pic wpuld be good too

I've had osram night breakers in all my cars. I think they're great, plently of bright light and seem to last forever. So far mine have lasted 3 years. I had 6000k HID's in before, but ripped them out as i couldn't be bothered with the hastle of them, not to mention they're not legal.

Back