• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Upgrade options (exhaust)

Hi,

Spending a lot of money on my standard cosmic, but the one thing I cant decide on is the exhaust.
I was set on the DC Sports system but im not sure if its the best option for more power or not. Don't mind spending that kind of money as long as it sounds good and give some more power.
Any advice would be great,

Thanks.

An exhaust on its own will not give any significant gains, will you be including any other breathing mods?

Yeah i wouldnt worry about gains... worry about how you want it to sound and what style tail pipe you want. And a big one too look for is good quality. You dont want to spend money only to replace 2 years down the line.

Hmm okay thanks lads. Ive fired in the K&N Typhoon to give it a test also. What other things should I be looking at adding to increase power? Im guessing exhaust manifolds ect?
I want to upgrade as much as possible before I super charge it next year.

Back