• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Upto Date For You All :D

Did i hear the word...."FEATURE" :lol:

:wink:

Mugen Lip is now on and sprayed up, also JRSC fitted :twisted: ....was going to say im finally happy with my CTR but there are a few more things i want to try although cash funds for the CTR on on hold whilst im in the hunt for a rear wheel Jap car to do abit of drifting with a few mates.....watch this space :wink: :twisted:

Enjoy............

rims046.jpg

rims043.jpg

rims037.jpg

rims033.jpg

rims029.jpg

rims026.jpg

rims022.jpg

rims047.jpg

rims041.jpg

I have the dyno graphs.....

K-pro,AEM CAI,DC Sports Mani,Spoon B Pipe, N1 - 201 wbhp / 196 lbft

rims053.jpg

K-pro,Gruppe M,DC Sports Mani,Spoon B Pipe, N1 - 208 wbhp / 162 lbft

rims054.jpg

K-pro,AEM CAI,DC Sports Mani,Spoon B Pipe, N1,JRSC - 245 wbhp /200lbft

rims055.jpg

Paul did mention that the dyno has had new softmare and is tested to a car from germany that is guarnteed to be the correct bhp, this does mean that his dyno is about 7-10 bhp down on the old software, but readings are always going to be different unless we all go to the same garage!! :roll: :lol:

All work carried out at TDI North by Paul and Mark...cant thank them enough :D

Very nice. Not keen on the lights but still a superb example :smt023

Credit where credit is due - IMO this one of the best looking CTR's around. And yes i am jeleous (sp?).

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

s'alright I suppose... :lol: :twisted:

Looks fantastic, mate. :smt023 Deserves another twisted smiley :twisted:

did you decide to stick with the dc sports manifold as you said you may be changing it?
is it not restrictive with the SC?

Not a fan of styling, but appreciate how much time, effort & money has gone into it :wink:

But mostly impressed with your figures *Ooooooo Errrr Missus* :lol:

Great work mate 8)

DC Sports Mani seems ok, was going to get a Toda but silly money and dont have the cash anymore, car seems to shift well enough, may get a spoon mani if its better for power

Alot of money has gone into it, infact nearly every penny i earn...some people think that its just a car, but its much much more than that to me, trying to get it all done now so i can save for my house as there is no way im parting with it!!

Thanks for the comments guys :D

Nice m8 didnt think the Super Charger would be long coming after you had a spin in mine :)

Nice one Vin !

I actually like the carbon bonnet on yours. I don`t always think they suit other colours, but with yours being Nighthawk, the carbon sets it off. 8)

Looks great mate, good effort. Probably the best CTR i've seen minus the headlights. :)

Looking sweet as as 16 year old schoolgirl; in pigtails mate! :twisted: :twisted:

The rims are looking better than the ones you had on previously and the only thing that isnt to my particular taste is the headlamp conversion.

But stunning stunning example and performance mate. You must be dead chuffed fella.

8) Hopefully you can take me out in a spin in it sometime!!!!

Loving it........... infact I have to *admit* that I have a picture of your CTR on my office wall.............. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Back