• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Urgent help required

Ok, just removed my Faulty HID kit and all I'm left with is two wires and nothing to fit the parts I ordered from Honda.. Rang honda and they said I need the fittings from the wiring loom.. But they don't sell them separately, I'll need to buy a new wiring loom, which are 300 plus 250 fitting... Per headlight.. So I need to find these connectors to wire in.. But don't know what there called or even look like.. ooh and I've got no headlight until I get it sorted.. HELPPPP

Trip down to your local scrap yard. It's just a metal clip that holds that to your headlight. Bit of a pain to get it to clip in ***

Yea I tried but couldn't seem to get it to hold In place, I'll have another go at it, what does that part plug into though ? Is it just another plug that's wired to the loom ?

It's difficult to get it in to place just need to play around with it. I'm sure it a plug that wires to the loom, would go out and take a few photos but I'm overwelmd with work at the moment. Have you got the rubber seals?

Yea and no worries mate, I'm working to, just making a junction plug to fit onto that.. Waiting for my break to see if the two wires sticking out will light my bulb haha

Right the wires do light my bulb, but I think the spring clip is broken, it only has one side and half on the other side so all I need to do is secure the build holder and its problem sorted I think, cheers mate, still can't see where the rubber bits fit .. But I'll figure it I'm sure :) panic over haha

Yea that's the missing plug I have, I've just wired the two wires to the part in the picture and its working a treat, the clip is ok, it's a one sided clip.. Thanks for your help mate

Yea, was pretty straight forward once I'd removed the Hids .. Who ever did the convention buggered it up though, proper crap job, all sorted now except one of the steal spring clips are missing, just need to get one, the head light is in place, just not fixed correctly

Scrap yard run today, just rang Honda and you can't buy that clip, have to buy the full headlight .. Unbelievable.. I'm confident there are plenty of wrapped up civics in scrap yards though haha

They are quite plenty full around here. If you have no luck there's always a few braking them on eBay

Where about are you ? I'm Manchester.. Not sure where there's any scrap yards, I'm sure I'll find one, I've managed to make a clip at work, which fits where the one I've already got fits, so I just hope there the same on both sides, can't tell yet on the drivers side because the water pipe is in the way, so I'll have to take off the headlight itself to see

Back