• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

USC 2011 after tune at TDI north

Had the car four week and got it standard since then in a mad rush, AEM v2 japspeed 4-2-1 with dc sports exhaust and k100 mapped ( brilliantly ) by Paul at TDI north (the day before! and made 228bhp) best two runs of the day were 14.4 and 14.5 and im chuffed with that the modified scooby next to me wasn't haha thanks again Paul great job. :)

What torque did it make? Interested to know exactly what the header & backbox is doing. See sig for my figures, less modified though.

I am paying a vist to tdi north very soon i got some top advise of them on the phone the other day better than the people who done all the mods to my car

168lb of torque Hazz, and silver its a silver facelift with bronze rota's and light smoked tints craig i saw yours tazzing about. and swapped the AEM v2 for a tegiwa gruppe M replica today on advice from paul and superchargers in the post cant wait!

Back