• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

User "ratings" under usernames

E

evilowl

Going from "noob" through to "teh pwnerer"

or similar, plus some custom ones would be cool

If someone comes up with rank and post counts then I will put it in.

How about a star rating like they do on CRSX?
People can award a point for helpfull posts and even take some away for being arsey/unhelpfull etc. Think they do it on a 0-1000 points scale or something similar. :? You also get points for posts and admins can award them for good posts as well.

Of course you could end up with a very negative red full house very quickly if people ganged up on you I suppose. :roll: :lol:

Ewok -----> Yoda

:lol:

Post count

0 - 50
51- 100
101 - 250
251 - 500
501 - 750
751 - 1000
1001 - 2000
2001 - 3000
3001 - 4000
4001 - 5000

and so on

tp said:
How about a star rating like they do on CRSX?
People can award a point for helpfull posts and even take some away for being arsey/unhelpfull etc. Think they do it on a 0-1000 points scale or something similar. :? You also get points for posts and admins can award them for good posts as well.

Of course you could end up with a very negative red full house very quickly if people ganged up on you I suppose. :roll: :lol:

It's not phpBB software is it? I've seen what you mean and it's another type of board.

Also would prefer a car theme.

Not a bad idea.....as long as it dones't encourage people to post crap!

Well, not more than they normally would :oops: :lol: :lol:

evilowl said:
Ewok -----> Yoda

Post count

0 - 50
51- 100
101 - 250
251 - 500
501 - 750
751 - 1000
1001 - 2000
2001 - 3000
3001 - 4000
4001 - 5000

and so on

no we dont want anything geeky

Whats that supposed to mean? :lol:

Im glad im top of the food chain tho :lol: Surely if this list is something to do with so called "Whoring"... your forgetting one key player.... The God Himself...

S M E G H E A D :lol:

Why am i second in that list!? I haven't whored on here once

<goes back into dark corner>

So is someone going to come up with a list and post count list that can be incorperated?

How about:

We dont know you

We think your a C**t

We're gonna kill you you F**king Tw*t

We're gonna kill you, your friends, their pets and their Pets friends

Ending with:

Thank F**k I dont look like Mo Molands flaps.

:twisted:

Back