• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Using Multiple Quotes??

I'm struggling with the quote function of the new forum.

If some one was quoted someone's post. If I want to reply I press the "quote" button. But only the last person's message appears in the quote and not the original quote.

If that makes sense.

I've tried using the "Quote+" but it doesn't seem to do anything.

If I press the "Quote+" so it is highlighted then press the "Quote" I still get the same outcome.

Please what am I doing wrong:(

If some one was quoted someone's post. If I want to reply I press the "quote" button. But only the last person's message appears in the quote and not the original quote.

If that makes sense.

If I press the "Quote+" so it is highlighted then press the "Quote" I still get the same outcome.

You press quote+ in the posts you want quote before the post your replying to... if you get me....

If that makes sense.

You press quote+ in the posts you want quote before the post your replying to... if you get me....

Like that, i pressed quote+ in your post and then quote in mine...;)

If that makes sense.

Like that, i pressed quote+ in your post and then quote in mine...;)

Doh](*,)

Thanks guys I understand now, sorry for being Stupid

Back