• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX V10 NSX development cancelled :(

Its been cancelled. No HSC/New NSX no matter what the engine.

Honda were a long way along with development, I can see them blowing the dust off this project in 12-18 months time if the economy picks up.

Honda has been one of the most badly hit manufacturers for some reason?

Red Bull manages to do it without any sponsorship (only technical partners). Honda has just found an excuse to get out of F1 to save face IMO.

I dunno man, Redbull is a high volume/low cost product to make and people who buy Redbull, will always buy it no matter what the economy is like. It's probably one of the best teams to be with IMO with regards to financial stability in times like these?

I dunno man, Redbull is a high volume/low cost product to make and people who buy Redbull, will always buy it no matter what the economy is like. It's probably one of the best teams to be with IMO with regards to financial stability in times like these?

Yep i know what you mean. But we do need motor manufacturers in the series to supply engines.

Oh yeah, i am working on getting that contact number, i'm on paternity leave at the mo. :D

Yep i know what you mean. But we do need motor manufacturers in the series to supply engines.

Oh yeah, i am working on getting that contact number, i'm on paternity leave at the mo. :D

No worries man, there's no rush at all so enjoy yourself:cool:

Just read they are now cancelling the development of the S2000 replacement as well. Boring Honda's for the new few years only then! That's me not buying a Honda next.

Back