• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Very bad night in ep3 type r

As title says was in town earlier as I stay about 22 miles from it was really heavy rain and lots of pools of water av no 5 or 6th gear now and the battery light is on but I think it's still chargeing as I made it home which was a fair distance and lights didn't dull engine mangment light is and the eps light is on and ther is a knocking noise aswell iv plugged my computer in and I'm gettin code p1298 135 p0340 po141 po443 most of codes are lamba sensors and cranshaft sensor I have the car in my shed just now will get a right look tomorrow night any1 had anything like this before wasna being hard on it either Thank fully made it home as noise was gettin worse

K&n typhoon engine runs spot on though iv left the battery unplugged so will try it this mornin

Found a blown 10 fuse under dash in car will try new 1 tonight as iv read ther any idea why no 5th or 6th gear

Do you have a hydro shield on your k and n open cone filter? may have got water in your engine through the filter

No don't have shelid but filter is high up in engine bay Filter was dry car runs spot though so am ruling that out will get a proper look at it tonight

No don't have shelid but filter is high up in engine bay Filter was dry car runs spot though so am ruling that out will get a proper look at it tonight

Is / was the filter wet? It can still get soaked via the wheel arch.

Back