• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Very bored!!

I used to have a Peugeot 106 GTI, that I did awful lot of work and changes to. I now own a honda civic type r ep3 2002 model but I don't know what I can do with it not really looking for engine changes but modifications that can be done so after some help

Looking for some inspiration parts are a lot more expensive what do people do on here, I was looking to change the splitter to a facelift one but I'm told it won't fit

People on here do all manner of things, have a search through the members cars section to get some ideas.

I'm unsure of the splitter but some vinyl wrap and tints are quite a cheap starting point.

Looking for some inspiration parts are a lot more expensive what do people do on here, I was looking to change the splitter to a facelift one but I'm told it won't fit

It wont fit by itself, but it is possible. You'd have to do a whole front end conversion. Too much effort for the aesthetic gain IMO. TypeRiter did the opposite and went from facelift to prefacelift so he could fit his air walker lip. Included new wheel arch linings the lot.

As Jermal said, subtle mods tend to be popular. Certainly not seen many EP3s that look good with too much cosmetic work done.

my previous car was also a 106 GTI then a 2002 ep3 :lol: i would go for a fast road set up not too expensive with good results.

Back