• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Vinyl wrap

Been looking into getting some bits wrapped in a gloss carbon finish and found a company in southport that'll do it for me :) They quoted me £380 which i think is a good price for the bonnet, roof, spoiler and boot wrapped. Now i've never seen any milano with a carbon boot so not sure if it'll look good or not, maybe i'm going a bit OTT on the carbon effect. So what do you reckon? should i go and have it all done or leave the boot as it is?

when i told the guy that i want the boot doing he said 'dont you think that'll look odd' i said no lol just got me thinking thats all. Just need to get a dent man out to pop a tiny bump in my boot when i reversed into my wheely bin then i'll be booked in early september :)

Pesky wheelie bins :lol:
Just have a look round the net to source some pics to help you make up your mind

EK9 but you get the jist:

eghatchcarbonboot.jpg

EP3:

images

130.jpg

Don't know why they've left out the handle part though? Would look better if it was covered IMO

Back