• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Visors on y0 !

Edy

Meat Top
Yipeee got my visors the other day, & i always put on all my Honda's the FD was just a matter of time :cool:

1.jpg

naked without em >>

3.jpg

4.jpg

They were very easy to fit as usual & are well secured ..
6.jpg

8.jpg

So out for a bit of a drive, which turned out to be using half of tank a fuel enjoying the day & the FD :twisted: :smt047
12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

Thanks for looking....:p

Lucky fella.;)

Love the car. Wind deflectors look like they fit really really well and suit the car.:)

Looking good Blud.

Where abouts did you take those snaps? I think another JDM Type R would look good accompanying yours. :p

They look great in that 3/4 shot looking from the front back :cool:

Where did you source yours from?

Thanks guys..i got them from work.... Honda !

They went on back order & turned up well before the BO date..

I luv em..

Tone & Ben lets do a photo shoot any time, i need someone who can capture a good pic..:cool:

Thanks guys..i got them from work.... Honda !

They went on back order & turned up well before the BO date..

I luv em..

Tone & Ben lets do a photo shoot any time, i need someone who can capture a good pic..:cool:

Yeah same here I ordered mine went on back order til 11 october but turned up middle of september. spot on

Gunna fit them when I get my windows tinted as they wont come back off very easy :(:rolleyes:

Back