• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta

Chris.

Founder
Administrator
Think I'm going to give these tyres a go, anyone tried them? Seem to get great reviews. :)

Only bad thing I can find for a (more of a budget) tyre is that the wear rate is quite high, but I'm doing less than 6000 miles a year so that doesn't really put me off.

I had 2 of these on the front, I was told they'd won autocar budget tyre of the year and new fords came with them fitted (not exactly the most prestigious manufacturer but oh well). I think I had 205s on.

They did wear out pretty quickly but I was impressed on the whole, not as good in the wet as the bridgestones they replaced but for the price they were awesome.

I've just gone fron the verdsteins to eagle F1s. No comparison. F1s are the best tyres I've ever had on. Bad time of year to be fitting them though....

Back