• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Vtec engagement problem ep3 k20a

Hi there, my car engages vtec fine and doesn't loose power or anything, but it sounds like its blowing from the drivers side like a crackly noise bit like if my exhaust was blowing its hard to describe , just had my cam chain and oil change 300miles ago mabey has something to do with that, if any one knowes or has the same problem , please help, or I'm just being paranoid haha , cheers

Yeah I think its the exhaust, thank god haha :) , upgrading at the weekend so hopefully should be fine after , if not then taking to Honda get it checked over :), thanks for the help

Timing chain, tappetts adjusted , oil filter gear box oil filter change , plus labour was 480 all in :), chains only 80 quid from Honda getting it done differs with the garage you go too , hope this helps

Back