• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Walkden's Satin Silver EP3

I take it that you're getting vibration from the discs when braking?

There wasn't much left on those front discs to be fair. They'd done about 35-40k including 2 laps of the 'ring!

I knew they'd be done after Cadwell. Next is fresh fluid, Bremtechs & DS2500's.

I'm considering a twin pot upgrade, ATR twin pot nissin calliper's a maybe. I'm just not convinced they'd be that much better, likely run cooler though.

Incase you were interested... I found this whilst browsing for another photo, the first tune up graph including an OEM ECU power run for comparison.

This was with a supersprint b-pipe and AEM CAI only:

And this... The car leaving my driveway for the last time :(

And this... The car leaving my driveway for the last time :(

The best thing is though at least you know who has it :lol:

I wanted to know where mine was recently and after posting on the CTRO Facebook page the current owner replied :D

Have been keeping in touch with him since, as if he does sell it then I wouldn't mind it back :lol:

True that. I didn't want to sell it to just anyone, I wanted to know it would have half a chance of surviving and staying in good condition.

I must have told Andy at least 10 times he's not allowed to sell it without giving me first dibs at it :p

Back