• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Want a full sized spare ?

Hi

I'd like to get a full sized spare

Firstly will it fit reasonably neatly in the boot well ?

Be happy with a mildly 'kerbed' one, ideally with a legal tyre

A link to a reliable source would be grand

Ta.. RonS

Have a look on ebay there's usually ones going on there, it should fit in the boot well. You could always take a wheel off and see if it will fit you'll know for sure then.

It will fit in the boot well, but your carpet wont fit over the top of it properly, and the brass screw thing that holds it down wont reach to the thread, so it will be loose and the event of a head on accident will probably rearrange your spine. I strapped mine down with a 1 ton ratchet strap, and my car was stripped out so didn't worry about the carpet sitting wrong.

I bought one off eBay to replace a badly curbed one, that was on the car. Fits in the boot, but leves little room for anything else.

Thanks guys for the replies, I did have a trawl of ebay previously not too inspiring though, best I saw was a set of 4, may opt for that and keep the best 2 and sell on the others on, probably a constant demand on here.. RonS

Back