• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Want a new exhaust soon but not $$$$

I am wanting to get a new exhaust from cat back.
I have seen some which are silly money but don't want to get something cheaper that is going to be complete pants so wondering if anyone could advise.
Seen things like sportex on ebay and was thinking of either sportex unsilenced middle and a rear box or an unsilenced middle pipe and this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M2-HONDA-...d=100005&prg=1048&rk=4&rkt=5&sd=281225261676&
OR a scorpion exhaust, but as I understand they are not that good? Had scorpion on my bikes before and they were really good but wondering how they stack up against other systems in the same price range.

My dads got a standard set up but came with a magnex back box( i think its called) and it does sound nice, possibly better than my sortex b pipe- with standard back box :/

Get a supersprint unsilenced b pipe , you wont be dissapointed with the sound and quality. Sportex are ok but wont last aslong as the pipe is not stainless steel like the supersprint

The sportex is a 2.5" unsilanced - carnt see it makeing a different noise/note .
You are rite in saying the stainless steel is better ***.

Go on youtube and search type r ep3 supersprint unsilenced b pipe and listen to it, in my opinion it gives a better note than the sportex even *** the sportex is good value for money.

I just looked at a few vids and the difference is so minamal it's almost impossible to tell, would come down to quality of the recording device.

Anyone have any knowledge on the scorpion systems? I think they are stainless and around the same sort of price.

I know that the best b pipe is the spoon but its expensive, the supersprint has got good reviews on here more people use it compared to the scorpion

Take a look on 'the other forum' for R8BYB b pipes. I have had a silenced one on my car for a couple of years and its great! 2.5" bore, sits close to the body and gives good gains. Plus its a damn site cheaper than others of similar quality. Search you tube too, loads of vids re noise!

I just had the Supersprint b-pipe fitted to my standard (apart from frsu) ep3 a week ago. Sounds completely different, nice rasp and tone to it now. Also the garage that fitted it said that it was really good quality in the way of the welds and the fact they didn't have to bend or move hangers like some cheaper versions. I'm more than happy with the sound of it :)

Cant fault the supersprint mate there awesome, my spoon n1 backbox arrived today cant wait to get that fitted tomorrow !

Back