• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Want a new simple head unit

So yeh as the title says I want a new headunit for my ep3 a simple plug and play that doesn't need any adaptors ect ive got an alpine one already installed but the radio connection is different and can't connect my iPhone to it. Thanks

Adaptors for the antenna are a few quid in Halfords. How much do you want to spend on the unit? Cheap iPhone headunits are just that, cheap and basic. If you spend a little more you get many more features and the speed of navigating the iPhone is greatly increased.

Want to spend up to 100 maybe a bit more if it's worth it. Think I have to get an alpine one because I have a sort of cage around my current one which my alpine screws straight into? I tried a kenwood but just sat loose in the cage.

Want to spend up to 100 maybe a bit more if it's worth it. Think I have to get an alpine one because I have a sort of cage around my current one which my alpine screws straight into? I tried a kenwood but just sat loose in the cage.

just get a new cage......

Back