• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Want to go boost, help :)

Gonna turbo my EP3 and not sure what turbo to get a injecters AnD that, my mate is gonna make me turbo manifold so just need to know everything I need from there :)

It all depends on what power you want, what you use the car for etc.

Round about 300 play it safe maybe 350, everyday use sort of thing, I'm only out at weekend in car with working all week so wouldn't get used much have other car to run about in :)

For 300-350 save yourself a small fortune and just buy a Jackson Super Charger, or if you want a bit more poke get a Rotrex.

If you really want to go turbo, a Garett GT28 turbo will be plenty enough. 440cc Injectors will be fine for that power but you will need to swap them out if you want more power.

For 300-350 save yourself a small fortune and just buy a Jackson Super Charger, or if you want a bit more poke get a Rotrex.

If you really want to go turbo, a Garett GT28 turbo will be plenty enough. 440cc Injectors will be fine for that power but you will need to swap them out if you want more power.

Yeah want to go boost, I will buy a turbo and get manifold made up for it, where is best places to put oil feed and oil return on the k20 lump?

Standard ask for advice, then ignore followed by bud and Saxo. Is this really what type r's have to look forward to

Back