• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Warm or cold

Watching some trackday stuff on telly the other day, I noticed at the 'ring they seemed to just get in the car and rev off, do they not get chance to warm them up 1st?

miner said:
Watching some trackday stuff on telly the other day, I noticed at the 'ring they seemed to just get in the car and rev off, do they not get chance to warm them up 1st?

Well when I was there I took my car round about 10 mins after we got there so she was already warm.

Afterwards it was about 1 lap per hour and driving about in between, so the car was always warm!

miner said:
Cheers, I bet some do just rag their cars from cold?

Well I would say that a good driver is in harmony with the car, and would treat the car with respect as he would like to be treated with respect also.

Well that might just be me then :oops:

milano_chris said:
Well I would say that a good driver is in harmony with the car, and would treat the car with respect as he would like to be treated with respect also.

Thats very deep!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

the ctr certainly works better when its warmed up.

but the tv shows don't own the cars so won't always care

Neily03 said:
milano_chris said:

Must be just me then :lol:

:oops:

milano_chris said:
Neily03 said:
milano_chris said:

Must be just me then :lol:

:oops:

Youer not on your own mate, I'm with you on this one :wink:

Back